• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mint 1969 final version Magnum S-9 for sale

hacksaw

Jan 25, 2009
Message me for pictures and details. This is a mint condition Magnum S-9 complete as shipped new. It is a 9.5 out of 10 and comes with everything except for manual. Also has Stars and Stripes face plate decal never used. This is the 1969 final version, it has excellent reports and works perfect. Message me to work out a price and pictures. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Message me for pictures and details. This is a mint condition Magnum S-9 complete as shipped new. It is a 9.5 out of 10 and comes with everything except for manual. Also has Stars and Stripes face plate decal never used. This is the 1969 final version, it has excellent reports and works perfect. Message me to work out a price and pictures. Thanks

how much are you asking for the radio and does it have any issues. can I see some pictures. Please advise jvergot AKA headjammer jvergot@comcast.net

Item is no longer for sale.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.