• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile Radio Mount - anti-vibration?

Im betting that if you took some "L" brackets or similar and put one of each on each corner. or make something like this. Im betting it would work great. they are more for vibration I believe but shock would be absorbed as well

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Im betting that if you took some "L" brackets or similar and put one of each on each corner. or make something like this. Im betting it would work great. they are more for vibration I believe but shock would be absorbed as well

Ive never seen this type of product before. Very cool

Reactions: 3Duce
Ive never seen this type of product before. Very cool
like I said. after seeing what you made, I would come up with something, I searched around for anti-vibration mounts, found those, and thought they were exactly what you were looking for.

Reactions: jrd426

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1