• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile setup YEASU FT-857D, 70cm/2m, 10/11m antennas

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggie sig

Nov 2, 2010
It pains me to do this, but I've sold my jeep and now it's time for the Jeeps radio to go as well. This is a complete turnkey mobile set up. Plug all this in, run your wires, and you are on the air!

Here is a fairly new Yeasu FT-857D with box, separation kit, owners manual, power cable, microphone, and mini manual. It has the MARS/CAP mod done to it.

DSCN1664.jpg

DSCN1665.jpg

with it I am selling my 2 antennas with NMO universal trunk lip mounts. one is a 70cm/2m Browning, the other is a 10/11m Tram that has a 11m length whip on it, you can either trim this one for 10m or buy another one if you want to go 10, I liked it to listen to trucker traffic updates on it at 11. These mount/antenna setups were over 100 dollars a piece. Both come with 17-18 feet of coax with PL-259 connectors and functioned flawlessly when I removed them from my jeep 12-22-10.

DSCN1666.jpg

DSCN1667.jpg

I'm looking to get $850 OBO shipped for the package, I will break it up if someone buys the antennas first. but I'm not selling the radio and sitting on the antennas. I take USPS money order or paypal.

Would be interested in a partial trade for Yeasu VX-7 or VX-8

please communicate via Private Message for offers/I'll take it's

Thank you for looking!

bump it up!

had on offer on a trade for a rifle, I was open to it but it didn't work out. If you have something not listed that you would like to trade, PM me...

lots of people are flaking on this one, I've had 2 people have me get shipping quotes and then flake out...

675 + you pay shipping

bump it to the top.

Make me an offer, it's all on the table!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.