• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Moleculo, I see the forum running really slow?

It's the ebay ads - something is wrong and I'll have to figure out if there is anything I can do about it short of disabling the ebay banners. Stay tuned and thanks for being patient...

Reactions: 222DBFL and Robb
I've temporarily disabled all of the ebay ads until ebay fixes the problem with their ad network. It seems to have fixed the problem for now.

Guess what?

Hey Robb how is the WWDX working on your end. It is getting almost as slow as molasses in winter time around here.

I just bought a new computer thinking my old Dell was over the hill, but WWDX is still slow, and the computer salesman told me this new wizbang' model was blazing fast.

Hey Robb how is the WWDX working on your end. It is getting almost as slow as molasses in winter time around here.

I just bought a new computer thinking my old Dell was over the hill, but WWDX is still slow, and the computer salesman told me this new wizbang' model was blazing fast.
It gets a little slow here from time to time; but I thought it was my service provider that was to blame. Now I know its the eBay ads shopping around my computer.

Last edited:
399, that is not all that is happening on my end. I can be in the middle of making a post, and if I get an alert that a new post has been made my editor screen jumps around a little bit, and when the screen settles down the text of my post has possibly changed.

Sometimes if I have links attached I will temporarily loose the links. Meaning I have to stop and check what just happened and fix the problem. I think the links are still there, but sometimes I just can't see the link in the body of text even though everything may still be in order... This may not be what is really going on, but it is how I describe what I think happens.

I think the next time it happens, I'll just ignore what I think has happened and see if I really need to try and fix my post.

Hellooooo!

399, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

seems OK for me - but I'll keep a close eye on it. Ebay probably doing something "special" with their ads for the holidays...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated