• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Monkey Made Antennas

smalltiredart said:
jjohnson said:
jjohnson said:
feed the monkey

What I really meant to say was that monkey made antennas are made for monkey made operators!

I'll tell you what jjohnson. Since your a trucker look me up when you roll through Phoenix AZ, and I'll be glad to have a little keydown with your big truck in my 4 wheeler and this Monkey Made operator will hurt your little antenna's feelings. :twisted:

Johnson, is that your name or an attitude ? :lol

What in the world makes you think i'm a truck driver ?

Re: guy in az

redwing21 said:
yeah something like the diamond in the desert or something i have been free bandin lately on 555 usb an di hear him their and on 38lsb sometimes too real "uninqe" person

Oh yes red wing, I was afraid you were talking about that jackass. The one in Tempe is Chris. All the operators on 38 lsb, and 27.555 in Phoenix area here are hated by all. The talk trash to the skip and give Phoenix a bad name. They are a bunch of wannabe hammys that bought hf rigs, got tech class ham tickets and were such dicks they were all run off the ham bands ! I've actually had other operators all over the country that they were happy to find someone in Phoenix that was happy to talk skip.

What in the world makes you think i'm a truck driver ?[/quote]

Your profile :

Viewing profile :: jjohnson

General Class Member Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Total posts: 97
[0.29% of total / 24.25 posts per day]
Find all posts by jjohnson
Interests: Cb Radio, NasCar

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.