• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Monkey Made Antennas

I run the MM-4. I am very happy with it. It has only 3 wraps on the coil spaced very wide, with a long stinger, and the 8'' shaft. The wide spaced coil helps for no arcing under extreme power. The only thing about the antenna is it is heavy, and you'll need to run extra heavy duty stud. However, heavy = strong :LOL: It tunes well on my MFJ and reflected power is very low.

Here is a pic of the one Monkey I run.

http://www.monkeymade.com/images/004.jpg

cbshack said:
Does anyone run one of these antennas?

I use to, gave them to a trucker and put a set of Kale's 10k's (27in dual coils) on.
Mucho happy now.

jjohnson said:
jjohnson said:
feed the monkey

What I really meant to say was that monkey made antennas are made for monkey made operators!

I'll tell you what jjohnson. Since your a trucker look me up when you roll through Phoenix AZ, and I'll be glad to have a little keydown with your big truck in my 4 wheeler and this Monkey Made operator will hurt your little antenna's feelings. :twisted:

Johnson, is that your name or an attitude ? :lol

guy in az

yeah something like the diamond in the desert or something i have been free bandin lately on 555 usb an di hear him their and on 38lsb sometimes too real "uninqe" person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.