• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Montgomery Wards GEN 719A

Radio Shack TRC-450 uses PC622AA
Service Manual (CB Tricks copy) and Schematics (PDF and PNG)

realistic_trc_450_sm_sch.png

Attachments

• realistic_trc_450_sm.pdf
    31.9 MB · Views: 1
  • realistic_trc_450_sm_sch.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Handy Andy
Thx. very much.. Do U know if Ward had a SSB Base Radio?? W.G.
If they did it was most likely a 23 channel. Not saying a 40 channel model doesn’t exist, just that if it does it would be exceedingly rare and is probably owned by a unicorn.

If they did it was most likely a 23 channel. Not saying a 40 channel model doesn’t exist, just that if it does it would be exceedingly rare and is probably owned by a unicorn.
Unicorn, sounds like me, 74, live by myself, no other humans.. If anyone finds one (23 or 40 channel) I would like to buy it.. I just bought a Ward 702.. I am also looking for a General Radiotelephone MC-9 & a SB-72 (SSB).. And a Craig L232 which is a SSB model.. Thx. to everyone for their help.. 73, W.G. Davis/ K4WGD and KCX-1723 (I wish the FCC would have kept the CB License program)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated