• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Moonraker 6 mobile antenna

skipper1

Feb 11, 2008
West Virginia
I was looking through my substantial collection of old rceipts and other stuff and came across the packet of papers that came with the Moonraker 6 mobile antenna I purchased years ago. To get to the point here, I no longer have this antenna and would be happy to give the packet of papers on this antenna to anyone that had a use for them. Hopefully someone has one in their collection or is still useing one. I sure wish mine had not gotten lost in my move from California to Oklahoma, it was an excellent antenna. If interested in the papers just IM me here at the forum with an address and I will mail them to you .

skipper1

i still have two 6ft moonrakers, i wish they were in better condition, imho they were the best base loaded mobile, the stinger is fat and very strong with the right taper,
if wilson had used the same quality longer stingers the 5000 could have been a great antenna too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.