• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

More Cb items

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Rare President Power Microphone Electret Condenser this mic barks!! I tried it on several radios from CB to 10 Meter rigs it sounded great on all of the including a 2510 I was messing with I wasnt gonna sell this mic and had it put away for years because I personally never seen another like it $45.00 shipped OBO

rbkuuw.jpg

107v22d.jpg

I have a new President external speaker never used but hooked up to test before posting $25.00 Shipped OBO

16i8n61.jpg

Nugatron open coil antenna I used this on 10 - 11 meters and out of all my antennas it was the lightest one and performed great these are hard to find and I had people that wanted it a few years back when they found out I had it but I kept it well here it is Ill ship it without the whip or stinger because its easier and the whip was for another antenna of mine anyways. any CB shop has these stingers or whips you would want to start fresh anyways for tunning to your vehicle setup you will love this antenna I am just cleaning house and have WAY to much here. $65.00 shipped

smudj6.jpg

I have two external base speakers here Ide have to get out but ones the original President Madison speaker and the other is a Cobra 2000 speaker $35.00 shipped for the President Matching Base speaker and $65.00 Shipped for the Cobra 2000 matching Base speaker.

Expo Expander 100 S+ and S- channel Kits gives upers and lowers for radios that use this particular kit $60.00 shipped for the pair.

I also have several ASTATIC D104 desk microphones and 2 Turner Super Sidekicks one needs a new variable pot installed for the gain which I have the pot here I used mic with using radios mic gain to test it the other Im not sure what its wired for any interest in those pm me an offer.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.