• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mosfet Amp

Fortunately for the radio world that was just another rum inspired self delusion.......
I think AM works for Captain Morgan sniffing tanks to see if there is any residual vapors left.

jeff

Fortunately for the radio world that was just another rum inspired self delusion.......
I think AM works for Captain Morgan sniffing tanks to see if there is any residual vapors left.

jeff

Please don't tell me he works at Captain Morgan. He probably works at Walmart mounting and balancing tires.

here is 1 thing that was said about zman.
i stand corrected about the website .it is still up ,but was missing for a short time after he left the forum.

No he is not a sponsor here any longer. He ripped a member off to the tune of $6500.00.

Gator Built Amps & Antennas |

here is 1 thing that was said about zman.
i stand corrected about the website .it is still up ,but was missing for a short time after he left the forum.

No he is not a sponsor here any longer. He ripped a member off to the tune of $6500.00.

Gator Built Amps & Antennas |

Anyone who uses mica trimmer caps in a competition amp is building an inferior amp.
One of Bozo's former sponsors. His smaller amps work OK but there are others you can buy that are much better.

heard he ran off owing people money ,even the website went down.

At least when Worldwide Amps stopped making amps because a couple of the guys had severe medical issues, all the people who prepaid for amps received all of their money back without issue! That is how you run a business.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.