• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mosley Beams

Mr Clean

May 21, 2005
Anyone ever use one. Called about a 5 element dual polarity the other day but everyone was gone except someone catching phone calls because a snowstorm was coming. Always heard the oldtimers talking about how well they were put together. The single polarity ones for a 5 element are 700 bucks and the dual polarity are special order with center of curve on the freq you request. Price is not listed. I bet they are pricey. There groundplanes look nice also. Use a hairpin match. I figure gain wise about like any yagi just wondering about build quality. Think its kind of rich for my blood. Is jay selling beams yet?

MOSLEY YAGIS

HELLO OM:

i HAVE A MOSLEY PRO 67-C3 ON A 78FT CRANK UP TOWER IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY:IT COVERS 10,12,15,17,20 30 AND 40 MTRS-4ELE 10- 3 ELE ON 12>40 MTRS AND A DIPOLE THAT IS ROTATABLE ON 30 MTRS,IT WEIGHS 157LBS AND COST A LOT BUT IF YOU WANT AN ANTENNA FOR 25 PLUS YRS AND A REAL WORKHORSE GET A MOSLEY YOU WONT BE SORRY!.i ALSO HAVE THE 6 ELE 20 MTR YAGI 48 FT BOOM AND YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN OPENINGS ON 20 WITH IT.THEY DO COST ALOT BUT QUALITY IS WHAT COUNTS IN THE END.i CAN WORK EVERYTHING I HEAR WITH 1 OR 2 CALLS.73/GL

DE-K8PG PAUL CW LIVES

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.