• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Motor Mouth Maul Being Heard With Kids $5 Walkie Talkie

I love the guys who get on you about running an export at 40w, they claim the FCC will find/fine you. MMM is running God only knows how many watts, he is still broadcasting.....good for him.

just about everyone knows him,...... and his callsign,

last year he had a harmonic on 28.380,........ and was told in no uncertain terms to clean up his act,.......... which he DID:LOL:

BTW, his small amp is taller than I am:whistle:

Reactions: Junebug

last year he had a harmonic on 28.380,........ and was told in no uncertain terms to clean up his act,.......... which he DID:LOL:

He said that was the reason he started using a cobra 29 and ditched the galaxy. I've brought up the subject of some export radios and spurs but most CBers just don't care.

That happens when you experiment and build your stuff. Too bad he used a Galaxy, most exports are just cheap junk. Seen plenty of burned amps from harmonics.
Why do you care how much he runs? Exactly how does that effect your life? Plenty of hams run far more power then he does.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.