1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

MotorMaul Question

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by cswguy, Sep 19, 2011.

1. cswguy

cswguy Member

Jun 13, 2011

Here is a question for you folks who have experience in MotorMauls and Linear's.

I own a Small Pontiac Sunfire (1998) with a standard alternator and I am looking to run a maul, But I need to get details on if im able to run one or not.

If so im requiring additional details on hookup and any details pertaining to size weight and what size box I could run with the maul im able to obtain.

Looking for all the help I can get on this subject

Thanks for reading everyone

2. psycho

psycho Running a special on our rooms!

Aug 25, 2006
    That would take up your entire trunk. Motormaul, 4 deep cycle batteries, and the miles of wire to hook them all together.
    If you choose to do the motormaul deal, fuse every wire or you might set your car on fire if the maul malfunctions.
    Mauls come in 200, 400, and 600 amp sizes....maybe bigger if you want to spend serious cash. The bigger the maul the more batteries are needed.