• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Motorola CM540 no rx

Hello Guitar_199, could you kindly re-scan just the circuit schematic diagram please, as I cannot read many of the values of the CM550 components.
Many thanks, thank you.
ozcber,

I got back and took a look at what I had..... and I am not scanning this. THIS is the official SAMS scan copy. This is what Howard SAMS would sell you if you ordered it.

One avenue that you may try.......

In this very forum .... right up at the top.... member Dan McClain has a fairly complete set of paper manuals.... and quite regularly is asked to scan items out of his library. If you follow this link and make a posting there..... telling him...

SMS CB-292 is the volume and that you are looking for the Motorola CM-550 information......

if he HAS that volume he will scan what you need from it and THAT will be a fresh scan that MAY be better. He scans them to PDF and posts them right back under the request.... and you can click-download it.

This link should take you straight to that resource.... just click, scroll all the way to the bottom and make your request like a whole new posting........

I am hoping this gives you what you need.

Bob

Reactions: ozcber
ozcber,

I got back and took a look at what I had..... and I am not scanning this. THIS is the official SAMS scan copy. This is what Howard SAMS would sell you if you ordered it.

One avenue that you may try.......

In this very forum .... right up at the top.... member Dan McClain has a fairly complete set of paper manuals.... and quite regularly is asked to scan items out of his library. If you follow this link and make a posting there..... telling him...

SMS CB-292 is the volume and that you are looking for the Motorola CM-550 information......

if he HAS that volume he will scan what you need from it and THAT will be a fresh scan that MAY be better. He scans them to PDF and posts them right back under the request.... and you can click-download it.

This link should take you straight to that resource.... just click, scroll all the way to the bottom and make your request like a whole new posting........

I am hoping this gives you what you need.

Bob
Thanks Bob, I have sent a request to Dan.

Reactions: guitar_199

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.