• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Motorola XTN XU2100 Program

ESP

Jul 3, 2011
Is it possible to change the channel on these radios, I understand they're one channel radios. However how do you get it to operate on say Channel 6 all the time, it would seem to me every one of these radio units don't operate on Channel 1 all the time. I've gone into the menue but can only change the subcodes.

I've read the manual the question is can I change from channel 1 not have the option of switching between channels. But how do I switch the channel the radio is programmed to. It makes no sense to have thousands of these on one channelZ

So let me get this straight you're looking to program channel 1 to a different frequency? Right? Channel being a programmed frequency.

I think I figured it out.

The "Channel" is just a saved reference and the following two settings are the actual frequency settings?

So Channel 6 isn't actually a frequency it's just a fast setting

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.