• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mounting Issues.

So my daily driver now is a 2013 VW Passat. I would like to mount my 6666 but space is the issue.
Without drilling holes into the dash, any ideas?
It looks like your car radio is a double DIN sized radio. That would allow you to install an aftermarket single DIN on top with the AnyTone on the bottom into the dashboard.
I'm running into the same problem with my 2020 Chevrolet Equinox, would like to eventually put a radio in but without drilling any holes in the dash..............
73's
As for your situation... from what I can tell it looks like your stereo tapers down towards the bottom, so I don't know if that solution would work for you.
Plus you have the large display which would necessitate a stereo with a retractable screen so that you could keep your current functionality.

A pedastal with a bracket for your radio that's attached to a seat bolt via an arm. They're available from different makers and are designed for a plate that holds a laptop.
Screenshot_20231007_211346_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231007_211358_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 999

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.