• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MR Coily

I cannot afford a $500 + new Enforcer....but have been looking for a deal on a nice used one.

this thread is nearly 2 years old, get yourself a 1/4 wave whip, it will work better than any open coil antenna and will save you at least 100 dollars.

Very good quality I have one.....

Thanks for the feedback on the quality......I am a return cber....I just started getting back on the radio after about 20yrs of being into different hobbies...I started out in about 1978 and sold-out in about 1990....I bought a imax 2k last spring and got back on the air.....a neighbor has complained about rfi....well back in the day I used a super magnum and never had any rfi complaints.....so I am gonna try a aluminum antenna again.....to see if it helps....also I was fond of the supermag and would like a similar antenna again.(y)

Very good quality I have one.....

undertaker...

Mr. Coily is building one for me now. It's going on a 62' tower so the coax feed (base) should be around 70 ft. I'm anxious to see how it will do as I live between two mountains. I'm presently doing quite decent with a Sirio Gainmaster at only about 25 ft at the base. I'm looking forward to the .64 Enforcer to see how it will do. 73's

undertaker...

Mr. Coily is building one for me now. It's going on a 62' tower so the coax feed (base) should be around 70 ft. I'm anxious to see how it will do as I live between two mountains. I'm presently doing quite decent with a Sirio Gainmaster at only about 25 ft at the base. I'm looking forward to the .64 Enforcer to see how it will do. 73's

Congrats....awesome antenna.(y)

undertaker...

let usknow how it turns out for ya

Thanks for the feedback on the quality......I am a return cber....I just started getting back on the radio after about 20yrs of being into different hobbies...I started out in about 1978 and sold-out in about 1990....I bought a imax 2k last spring and got back on the air.....a neighbor has complained about rfi....well back in the day I used a super magnum and never had any rfi complaints.....so I am gonna try a aluminum antenna again.....to see if it helps....also I was fond of the supermag and would like a similar antenna again.(y)

yes the a-99 and imax 2k are famous for tvi.try these
maco
I-10k
mr.coily
sirio m-400- star duster remake

Somebody had one up for sale a week or so back. Only problem is, I don't remember if it was here or on a different forum.
I hate CRS. :tongue:

If I see it, I will PM you a link.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.