• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My 11 Meter Station...

Is the mic wiring 4-pin standard? I know its 4-pin but is it cobra standard? I got the radio with its orginal mic and thats all I used it with, so I dont know...

T23

Yes it's the same pin out as cobra and that radio is ac/dc with the proper cords but if you use it as dc a 10 amp ps will work fine.

I got mine from a local HAM, he converted it to the 3-pin power plug, But I was referring to the fuse rating in between the radio and the power supply.

I think mine is only a DC in the model it says "JCPenny 6247/SSB/DC"...

T23

Most of the spam produced in manufactured in Fremont Nebraska by the Hormel Foods Group so for your thinking to have any credence it would have to follow common sense that it must be native to his state.
It may be made in Nebraska, but I guarantee you no other state in the union consumes as mush Spam as Hawaii, they love that shit! It's a remnant of WWII if I remember correctly.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.