• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my Cobra 21 ltd

DuckSoupe

Jul 12, 2009
Folks I collect vintage cb radios in the factory box. I saw a Cobra 21 LTD on eBay and made a bid of $20 because it said unused in the original box with hardware in plastic. after 5 days I won the bid at $20.I have several CB's from the past fully functional with no golden screwdrivers used. I plan on selling what I can after I get my Ham License to buy a decent set as I know they are expensive.I can't wait to see the new CB. The reviews were great on them. It has a dynamike. I will everyone know when it comes in. I had bought an ancient Eversonic and to my surprise the receive and transmit were great. I plan on using it as a mobile because on the road I only need channel 19 for trucker reports on accidents and such so I don't get any surprises.

If it's not a made in china POS you are OK. The 21s have the same transmit and receive performance as the 25 and 29s.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.