• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My little corner

cwk

May 15, 2012
South Central Pa.
Im in the middle of moving things around. The Simba and Super Scope are sitting in the other room...I am a mess. Not shown , MLA 2500 ( waiting to recap it ) 440sat (farting around with the dots).

Attachments

• IMG_0796.JPG
    IMG_0796.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 349
Reactions: 2RT307

Nice. The middle bottom rig looks like an FT-950. I enjoyed my 950 and always got great unsolicited audio reports using it with a Heil Proset 6.

Very cool! LOVE the Kenwood hybrid rigs.

What's your setup for SDR via the 450? I have a Soft66RTL dongle that I have yet to hook up to my FTDX3000. Any tips?

Brett

950 yes...I noticed it's tuned to the "COMEDY Channel":eek:

lol!!!!!

well, at least the drunk in Ripley calmed down (a little) after he got a letter from Laura.

he used to jam,..... err,....... ah,.........operate on 14.313,......... but, he was gonna get busted there, so he moved to 40 meters.

Very cool! LOVE the Kenwood hybrid rigs.

What's your setup for SDR via the 450? I have a Soft66RTL dongle that I have yet to hook up to my FTDX3000. Any tips?

Brett
Im just using a set up from http://mypanadapter.com/ . Easy and great support. I have another cheapo dongle I added a BNC connector to and mounted in am Altoids tin I keep around to fool with. Just keep the RF and computer lines seperate and have good grounds. I just have a laptop propped up there to listen. It will spoil you.

The TS-820 is a sweet radio but it's time for some work as it's starting to get a bit wonky...It's on my list

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.