• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My mobile setup

wheelman918

Nov 22, 2014
Here is my mobile setup bugs out works like a champ cobra 148f gtl ts dx 667v wilson 1000 antenna (love the wilson 1000 tunes perfect flat best mobile antenna ive had) i made sure i had 14.4 volts at the amp via 6 ga wire works awesome mobile3.jpg mobile1.jpg mobile2.jpg

Reactions: space cowboy

its kinda like they tell ya about dirt on a k&n air filter on 4x4 trucks its extra filtering lol so its extra noise cancelling material lol
i have too much stuff in my shop today so im too busy today but i converted this new hybrid 667v i stumbled upon something by accident i want to make a video and show everyone the new 667s dont convert like the old ones, the pot dont just control the dead key anymore and the dial a watt button is useless now i like this and it drops the swr while using the amp it will always bump up some, but this cuts that way down. completely stumbled on this.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.