• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my new 80 amp power supply

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
It finally showed at the door today after a addresss mixup.This things cool not very big its 7 inches wide by 14 inches long and about 4 inches high. has dual fans push pull setup im thinkin and 4 guage wire with plugs that hook up on the front its all stainless mesh surrounding with mounting flanges underneath it so you couls srew it to a wall or along side the desk out of the way its an ETA it came from a car stereo store that is remodeling and was used to power Demo car audio equipment. Its nice to have the 80 amps and not had to pay $400.00 plus dollars Im a happy camper. This will do untill I get what I really want. Its kinda funny its sitting ontop of my Pyramid 52 amp and its smaller at 80 amps.

I called the ETA USA Company and they clued me in that this power supply is really an 88 amper on surge. I wanted to get another one so they got me in touch with a distributer and then came the price $788.84 :eek: yikes no thanks i could buy 2 pyramid 80 ampers at $400.00 a piece But now I realize I stole this one at the price I payed :LOL:

No pics but maybe Ill post some I dont have a picture host and never dealt with it so I dont know the first thing about it or getting one

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.