• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My New Cobra 148 Gtl

Some records seem local stuf.

30 db of receive on skip with a 148 gtl in a mobile...

Not sure.

LOL.
When Mother Nature opens the band on the west coast, it is very possible to see 30 Db signals in the RX...and trust me....Prime lives up on the north west tip, and Mr 4040 is sitting on the dock of the bay rolling the gate.
CLACK CLACK CLACK.

73 Jeff

Hey M&M Where you at?
Prime minister, said clack clack clack, get up on that! ;)

LOL.
When Mother Nature opens the band on the west coast, it is very possible to see 30 Db signals in the RX...and trust me....Prime lives up on the north west tip, and Mr 4040 is sitting on the dock of the bay rolling the gate.
CLACK CLACK CLACK.

73 Jeff

Hey M&M Where you at?
Prime minister, said clack clack clack, get up on that! ;)

30db from the superbowl big hitters stateside is nothing,you can get them 30db over here in the uk at times on very basic equipment,including indoor antennas.it would surprise you how far skywave signals travel with little or no attenuation,i've seen signals from the usa wipe out local comms here thousands of times.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.