• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new station pics

Good looking setup! (y)
Thanks. I appreciate it. I try. Work has me goin nuts but I try to still make time for radio. Wish conditions were a little better these days. Probably going to put up a m104 when this snow takes a break. Cheech cdx825 in Ohio did up that Philippines 78ltw for me. Thing is a screamer. Thinking about getting into something like a Tram next. 73s
Bigred

Nice - my only advice would be to find some sort of organizer so you separate the gear a little further apart and can move something without effecting everything else.

Reactions: Robb
Looks good. Now I'm just wondering what you're running there in that pic. Kinda looks like a pair of Unidens, & a pair of cobras.

Too bad he didn't squash those 2 mosquitos!

You had to remind me. We got to the middle seventies today, and all the rain we've had those little biting SOB's will be out soon. Ain't no lie about things being bigger in Texas. You can hear these coming from miles away.

Reactions: walterjn

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?