• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my old galaxy 99v is at a radio dr

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
my daughter asked what id like for my birthday? i said like to have my old 99v worked over.
she simply said ok it will happen.
today we loaded it up with the mic n took a 55 mile drive to a person who is a great radio repair man not a golden screwdriver kind.
he restores golden screwdriver removals and gets em right. be couple weeks as he has several ahead but im ok with that

I like the galaxy 99 better than most of the exports on the market today. Good features, I wish they would bring something like that back to the market
i agree .new radios ,you want to change bands or mode there is only 1 way to go cycle all through the full set. old galaxy want band A turn knob want d turn knobthen back up to a if wanted not push button n push button then accidently go rite over the band you wanted

i agree .new radios ,you want to change bands or mode there is only 1 way to go cycle all through the full set. old galaxy want band A turn knob want d turn knobthen back up to a if wanted not push button n push button then accidently go rite over the band you wanted
Yes agreed, a band switch and mode switch would make my lincoln 2 way better.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.