• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My setup No pictures yet

i dont think the guy that i bought the truck from knew what motor it was. But i backed the damn truck into a ditch tonight. :? Seen someone coming and thought it was a cop do i took a left. Seen that it wasnt so turned it around and didnt think i backed up that far and all the sudden truck is in a ditch. Had it in granny a couple of times but got it out after i got a goove going. Who needs 4 wheel driver when you got granny :p Later

:D Well now it will pry take longer to get the pictures since everyone is busy picking up stuff from the explosion we had last night! :( Sure hope they come quick cause im tired of waiting!

Uh oh what did you blow up
:D i didnt blow up anything. A crusher was crusing cars in the junk yard and some ambers must have cought some weeds on fire at around 10:00PM or so and started blowing up cars and then it moved to the big propain tank. 100 pound tank that was almost full, lets see it blew up a tourch, and some small propain tanks. Ill tell you what it was a one in a life time show. The whole story(or most of it) is in the General section under "One wild night"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.