• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

My Small Base Station

wildchild455

Mar 19, 2006
Here's a picture of my base station of "Kentucky Moonshiner 591 Western Kentucky" Located right in the middle of "Gods Country" . I have others that will post later

Attachments

• DSC00127.JPG
    DSC00127.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 147

L2

Mar 3, 2018
This is my Stryker 955HPC whixh is on channel 44 which I hang on
Looking good.

I run a Stryker 955 in the mobile.

I also use the same Alinco power supply. It's been great.

I'll be listening for ya on channel 44 when the skip rolls in.

wildchild455

Mar 19, 2006
I also have a RCI 2950 DX3 the green display I used for a long time it is now my backup radio. I am still getting use to the Stryker but so far its a solid performer made several contacts to Jamaica from Kentucky not at full power. Think made the right choice in getting it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ kopcicle:
    Anyway , all my hopes and hope you all are well
  • @ ExitThirteen:
    woid.
  • @ kopcicle:
    gnorph ?
  • @ WillyB123:
    Zorfnolp
  • @ WillyB123: