• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My Station

nat19

Nov 18, 2009
West Virginia
003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

I have a few more radios that are not pictured. The galaxy 2547 is a great radio and I get great reports with the turner 454x. I am still working on my station and can't wait to get more toys. I will try to post pics of the antenna soon. It's a maco 5/8.

very cool I tell ya I had one of those 2547 and I wanted one so bad and finally got one not that I dont have enough radios but anyways I seen all great reports and heard good things about these DX2547 well low and behold the one I had which was new had massive SSB problems very bad sounding I was p!$$ed because I loved that little radio and wanted it for talking on an 11 meter SSB net I belong to.

I still here those radios on the air on a regular basis and they sound fantastic and again it really erks me that the one I had was not so hot (luck of the draw) I will however get another one to try as I said they are really cool little radios and have many features that one would find actually usefull

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.