• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my truck

how are they mounted ? i see a zip tie holding the fans to the amp but nothing attaching the amp to the vehicle . same with the radio , wheres the bracket/how is it mounted . maybe its just my eyes . very nice choice of amp and radio though .

BTW , what was/is special about the 10k that 555 ordered for you ? how does it differ from something i or anyone could order from kale ? just curious . thanks

hahaha i took the radio cover off sent some self tappers through it..less movement stock brackets suck !......the amp has too huge pieces of super sticky velcrow :) rubicon ill be glad too send a box that says amp on it.......just give me your addy and zip......dont be surpriced if its a dead skunk instead lol the 10k was tuned flat for me thats all booty dont get all worked up :)

lol...ok . thats very special . here i was thinking all antennas needed to be fine tuned (swr set properly) for each individual installation . what a dummy i am . a plug and play antenna the quality of a 10k will be very popular . no more antenna tuning !!! yahoo !!!!!!!!!

looks very familure to me ? Hmmmmm , although , I've got to say FAR OUT ! on the lighted fan set up :drool:
235275914132bc148471em6.jpg

im002361hz9.jpg

switch!!! smart minds think alike :) i key up on all the locals around me i love it...........my amp never even gets slightly warm does yours ?????? fans are pointless on this i should save them and put 4 on the texas star instead

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.