• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mystery Operator Busted!

pro151

KB4RMA
Nov 10, 2007
N.E. Alabama
I have been listening to "Carl Gene" out of Madison county AL for a long time, trying to pin him down and finally nailed him today.

Seems an operator over there that goes by the handle "toothpick" recently got a new radio with a key-up bump and he finally forgot to turn it off today when he started his "Carl Gene" bullshit on 19.

When I called "Carl Gene" out on the fact that he and toothpick must have bought the same radio at the same time he disappeared off of the channel like a fart in the wind. :laugh:

I have been listening to "Carl Gene" out of Madison county AL for a long time, trying to pin him down and finally nailed him today.

Seems an operator over there that goes by the handle "toothpick" recently got a new radio with a key-up bump and he finally forgot to turn it off today when he started his "Carl Gene" bullshit on 19.

When I called "Carl Gene" out on the fact that he and toothpick must have bought the same radio at the same time he disappeared off of the channel like a fart in the wind. :laugh:

Another jerk bites the dust.

I bet you would pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger too:mad:

Who's next on your list? Super Man:eek:

AND HE WOULD HAVE GOT AWAY WITH IT IF IT WASNT FOR YOU SNOOPING CBer's!!! Good one Raggy Hee He Hee He Hee!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.