• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mystery Pl259

ForestRunner98

WDX-917 (917 Pasadena mobile)
Feb 9, 2020
Pasadena, California
So I was at my Dads house going thru the nuts/bolts drawer and came across a couple of PL259’s Funny is that my Dad doesn’t do radio or anything like that. I asked him and he said some stuff was in there cause he got it from a yard sale. He said “don’t know, it’s just junk” LOL

Anyways, i de-soldered the cut small coax and cleaned them up..kinda. They seem to be good quality. Lot better than the Chinese ones I have dealt with. I ordered two new reducers for my size coax in case I need them.

They don’t have Amphenol written on them but they are sturdy. So I ask the experts here if they have any idea on what brand these are?

1470ADF8-F334-4BAD-BFAC-330FAB06CD89.jpeg

212BEA58-476B-4F8A-A219-5EE8B90B36BE.jpeg

Ha ha!!! I am sure I will get the ok to put these in the curio case. LOL Already have a 1934 Gillette Aristocrat TTO open comb razor in there. She looked at me funny when I put it in there.

I am going to use these pieces of “Americana”!!! I already ordered the reducers.

Thanks for deciphering these connectors for me gents!!

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.