• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need a transformer for cobra 21x / 77x

Can you take a pic and post it, please? I might have one, but since I pull everything off the boards, I'd need a number off the transformer. That would help me look one up for you.

-Exit

Can you take a pic and post it, please? I might have one, but since I pull everything off the boards, I'd need a number off the transformer. That would help me look one up for you.

-Exit

Good Morning!

The actual number off of the transformer is TF069 (Uniden) This is the number from a Cobra 21X transformer, not the Cobra 77X that I need it for, but, it does not matter, they are the same units.

It's labeled T201. The advantage is that this is a pretty standard audio driver transformer for most older, smaller units, it's the same one as the Cobra 21X and the TRC-152 (all three units have the same identical circuit board !) .

It's considered a Sub-Mini audio output transformer with the techs of 200:8ohm and is about 3/4" cubed.

Uniden supplies the parts for Cobra radios, but, I have no idea what Uniden radios use this specific transformer.

I do not see any way of attaching a file to this message, but, if you really need one, email me at: Dodgem250@somd.net and I'll email one that way.

Thanks for the reply and the efforts in helping out here. I'll listening for you again on this matter.

Dodgem

www.Dodgem250.com

Awesome!

The TF-069 number is what I was after, I'll look through some of my stuff and see what I have, no guarantees, but I'll certainly look. If I find something, I'll let you know. :)

-Exit

Dodgem,

You're in luck, I found one from a Cobra 77x, TF-069. Let me know of a way I can get this to you, so I can send it out. I want you to try it and make sure it works first.

-Exit

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.