• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need help on another forum/.

BJB

Dec 7, 2010
I have been a member of this forum for a while now and enjoy the information and communication with the members. I also joined another forum being Sparky's CB mainly to communicate with a fellow Australian about a radio he purchased. I received an email from Sparky's CB Shack saying that they have accepted my membership BUT my account is yet to be activated and even after posting emails to them I am yet to get them to acknowledge my concern. ( multiple followup emails with no response)

I know that it is of no concern to this forum but I have the blessing of the mods to post a request to the WWR forum members seeking assistance in that someone on this forum may know an administrator or moderator from Sparky's CB Shack that maybe able to assist me?

cheers

Bruce
Australia

Bruce,
I've seen little activity on that forum in the last week or two. And, coupled with a few posts regarding that forum, I have a feeling it may not be active much longer. I certainly can't be sure of that though!
Good luck.
- 'Doc

Bruce,
I've seen little activity on that forum in the last week or two. And, coupled with a few posts regarding that forum, I have a feeling it may not be active much longer. I certainly can't be sure of that though!
Good luck.
- 'Doc

Thanks Doc, perhaps I got an automatic response from a dying forum. No idea.

BTW I have a mate in Oklahoma City and you guys have been getting scorched. You'll end up like our country,

" I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror -
The wide brown land for me!"

same here

i registered at that forum months ago. still cant log in. so i just gave up.

I have been a member of this forum for a while now and enjoy the information and communication with the members. I also joined another forum being Sparky's CB mainly to communicate with a fellow Australian about a radio he purchased. I received an email from Sparky's CB Shack saying that they have accepted my membership BUT my account is yet to be activated and even after posting emails to them I am yet to get them to acknowledge my concern. ( multiple followup emails with no response)

I know that it is of no concern to this forum but I have the blessing of the mods to post a request to the WWR forum members seeking assistance in that someone on this forum may know an administrator or moderator from Sparky's CB Shack that maybe able to assist me?

cheers

Bruce
Australia

Don't know if it will accomplish anything, but, I did forward your question/complaint to the administrator for Sparky's forum. That would be Sparky. I'll let you know if I get a response. If not, I'll forward the same to the four moderators that are listed.

...I also joined another forum being Sparky's CB mainly to communicate with a fellow Australian about a radio he purchased. I received an email from Sparky's CB Shack saying that they have accepted my membership BUT my account is yet to be activated and even after posting emails to them I am yet to get them to acknowledge my concern. ( multiple followup emails with no response)

Emails going unanswered at Sparkys - whether about your account or questions about purchases - is common place. I seriously doubt you will get a reply. If you want to PM me the name of your friend I will send him a PM at Sparkys asking him to join this forum so you can get in contact with him.

Don't know if it will accomplish anything, but, I did forward your question/complaint to the administrator for Sparky's forum. That would be Sparky. I'll let you know if I get a response. If not, I'll forward the same to the four moderators that are listed.

It's been a week and, as suspected, no response. Thought it was worth a try.

I know this topic is over a month old. The forum has been having little activity. I have been checking daily and have posted a few topics in attempt to start discussions. Mostly it is people wanting to see items.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.