• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEED HELP

624ace

Jun 20, 2012
Hey i am new to this forum and need a little help with my Morse 3005 cb radio. I have went to cb tricks and found a channel mod, But the question i am getting to is can this be done on all Morse 3005s or just certin ones with a certin type of pll? please help if you can. I am getting into the hobby of cb radio and want to mod my radios. Any help would be greatly appresated. thanks 624ace

sorry my bad guys it is not a Morse 3005. My radio is a Realistic TRC-421A. If there is anyone that knows any good mods for this radio please reply. I have no watt metter so i wont be able to peak it, but i have soldering iron, a volt meter, solder, and parts to make swing kit. please post any helpfull mods that i can do until i get a watt meter. thanks 624ace

Hi guy, I don't have any buy Google is always your friend. Search for " Realistic 4211-A mods " If there's anything out there, it will find it.

Good luck

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.