• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need info on Footwarmer Amplifier

Mine has 30
Would anybody have any information on this brand of amp, I would like to have a service manual or diagram I think someone has the wrong tubes installed in this amp it has 36KD6 tubes in it now and I think it needs 30KD6 tubes I have checked the web with no luck any inf is very appreciated.
Mine has 30KD6 in it, and I too need a schematic for it with a complete parts list, that would help repairing it. NEEDED INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRICIATED.

When you worked on yours, do you remember what the correct tubes number that it took, I think someone has replaced the tubes in the one I am working on with the wrong ones and also changed the resistor values to compensate for voltage
If they changed the tubes in it they had to change the circuits around to adapt them to operate correctly in the circuitry or it wouldn't work at all and burn the tubes up or fail to operate the tubes altogether.

30KD6 Tubes on Footwarmer.

They are definitely 30KD6's. Sorry about not replying but this is the first I saw of it. I need some help from you. I have that same amp, and the coil that connects to the 2 plates. I need to know where the other end of that coil goes to. It came off. My email is:gjenginger@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Greg
It should go to the pair of capacitors in the series (33pF rated for 500 volt) connected to the spot between the three resistors that are valued at, 10,000 ohms looks to be 2 watt each, the spot is located next to the end that is between resistor one and number two, that goes directly to the back trace where the resistors are soldered as well, according to mine.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.