• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need mods for a RCI 2985 DX

T

TX215 Snowman

Yes I would like to find out more info on the RCI 2985DX, I tend to loose my swing when I turn down the variable and get it back when I turn up the variable. Is there any way that I can put a swing kit or something where I can get more swing when having a low key. Thanks

</p>

Yes I would like to find out more info on the RCI 2985DX, I tend to loose my swing when I turn down the variable and get it back when I turn up the variable. Is there any way that I can put a swing kit or something where I can get more swing when having a low key. Thanks

</p>

if you are comfortable working with a surface mount radio like this than you could do a npc mod, i dont like them at all but people who think swing is godly do. should be the same as a 6900xxx sereis.

as fl said 4 times your carrier is the max amount of swing you want, after that distortion generally comes along for the ride. imho big swing just looks good on a meter.

Thanks for that info, It does swing like you said it should,I just did not know how it was supposed to and amount. I thought it should still be swinning as high as when it is turned up.

I get great reports so Thats all that counts.

Thanks again sounds like I think i`ll leave it alone.

AP

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.