• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need Mounting Bracket For RCI 2970

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Looking for exact replacement or otherwise heavy duty 4 hole mounting bracket and hopefully the 4 knob-screws for RCI 2970. Will buy or have stuff to trade.

TNX

got any sra 158`s?or rk 56 cones or something to trade?
or what have you?i have a couple export 4 hole brackets ...and knobs.

guess i forgot the space, ohh well just clicky the second link. the first pic is a link as well

rk 56 clones i meant .no edit button here.
those take the same bracket as like a general lee right?

Hi Funky, I have no idea if is same as a Lee. Just measure it. The 2970 is 7 & 7/8 wide.

Guess I have the mic you're looking for. Came from RCI. Is a Texas Ranger SRA-158-4H. Very good condition, untested, no plug on end. Heavy feel to it. Likely has an added weight inside for the heavy feel ??

TNX !!

Here is a thought...run down to Lowes,Home Depot ,Sutherlands and get a couple of 'L' brackets ...that is what I done to mount a 2 meter I bought without a mount

Hi KD5, yeah I could cobble something together but a regular MB isn't a big deal and a lot of the guys on here have parts supplies. Also this is a 100 watt radio and is heavy and needs a proper bracket.

the dx bracket measures right around 8 inches inside diameter.i,d say its a fit .looks like the one carl posted a picture of .i have knobs too.

wanna do the trade?if so contact me

joe3857@aol.com

ps- my 94hp is a 100 watt rig and uses the same bracket .this one is from my lee.i dont use the bracket or the knobs.my install looks like this.
dsc00222kd7.jpg

By null at 2009-02-19

minus the counter .i,m past that phase...lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.