• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEED SOME 2897's

I second the RF PARTS they know what there doing and most of all what there talking about aswell and they have true matched pairs / sets and have a fast shipping so your not waiting for these parts yo need now!!

I second the RF PARTS they know what there doing and most of all what there talking about aswell and they have true matched pairs / sets and have a fast shipping so your not waiting for these parts yo need now!!

Don't ask for USPS shipping as they only go to the post office once a week and that's on Friday of all days, I guess they don't know about flat rate shipping, you know "if it fits it ships" and I'm sure they'll pick up 5 days a weeks.

Don't ask for USPS shipping as they only go to the post office once a week and that's on Friday of all days, I guess they don't know about flat rate shipping, you know "if it fits it ships" and I'm sure they'll pick up 5 days a weeks.

Honestly if you are buying more than just a couple I would just 2nd day air them. The cost sounds high but if you average it out over 10-20 transistors its not much more. RF Parts will give you a ship by date etc. etc. Not just a "Yeahhhh Ill be getsin to ship deez pillz out sumtyme did week"

On another note I would rather buy from California and ship 2nd day air to NY and know that I will actually receive my parts than buy from Florida and guess as to the probability of getting them.
Its amazing how comfortable it is sometimes to pay a trifle more and relax at night knowing that you dealt with a reputable business and not some guy's trailer truck stop cb parts gig.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.