• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

need some help before i pullmy hair out!!

becareless06

Jul 8, 2012
i have a galaxy 959 that i have just got and love my issue is on my dosy 4002 meter i have a antron 99 and a 6amp powersupply the radio on low dose 2 wats
and swing 20-25 watts BUT in my truck i can only get my truck i can barely get my metter to swing at all same metter swr is good grounds are good. i dont knoe what could be wrong . i get radio checks and they say it sounds good any ideas would be great..thanks russ:headbang:headbang

Are you running the same power cord? If not check the cord you are running in the truck. Next up would be the jumper. Last would be the antenna system. Focus on whatever is different in your truck.

Same power cord runing hd wire from battery. Ive swaped out jumpers. Didnt really help
grounds are good .. i think it is the antenna tuning from the antron 99 vs the moble flatt coil browning antenna ..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.