• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need suggestions for Echo

All Ebay picks, so it's not the site who posted the blurry pic, it's the seller, who also has a bad rating. I didn't necessarily mean that I would buy that particular model from that particular seller.

Anyway, thanks again for your input.

I've had good luck with the RF limited trb variety. They sound clean with just a hint of delay. If room is that tight take out the internal speaker.. Obviously you will have no choice but to run an external if you commit to that option.

I've used and installed several with pros and cons to each. The workman bb3 and T3 echo board are essentially the same board with different branded dipped capacitors on the board, all else seemed to look and function the same all the way to the dual variable control being identical. The rf limited boards aren't even available or produced anymore. Ranger has a nice eb2015 that is small, sounds nice and is even the same board you'll find in the new connex 33hpc1, mirage mx radios etc. My personal favorite because it's tiny, smd build, and sounds really clean is the Lt-2N echo board. I've had no experience with the delta but judging by the pictures they look kind of rinky dink imo. I have a eb2015 and current production lt-2n I'll snap some pictures of if you want.

I know small size is what you're looking for in your install so that's why I posted pics of those 2 boards. Pretty comparable in size and smaller than the bb3 or t3. Maybe that'll help some

Man..those are small. Thank you so much! Either of those would be great for my needs. Both are comparably priced too.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.