• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need your prayers

Prayer and wisdom......

The Lord is my shepard; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake. Yea thou I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou annointest my head with oil: my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

also see: Ecclesiastes Chapter 3

Dear God we ask that you comfort this family in this time of pain and give them wisdom to explain this to the little ones and to be made stronger as a result. Give them peace and strength and we ask this in your Holy name - Amen...........

Ron, I'm very sorry for you and your family and only hope that my prayers can help. I know telling the little ones will be hard, but best to hear the truth from you and not from those that may not understand. Ours is not to know why but to have faith in the father and believe that it is his will and that all will be well again. Take care my friend.

Thanks JD and Scott !
I just found out tonight that the police found a note left by him that no one else saw. It won't be until after their investigation,fingerprints and handwriting are checked out that anyone will be able to see the contents.

Thanks everyone. I posted this at Grumpy's and wanted to post it here.

Well today was the funeral.There was one point that touched me very much. My father-in-law had some children from a previous marriage. One son stood up during the service in tears and said he was going through different emotions. He said he was feeling anger and feeling hurt. But one thing that bothered him the most was that his dad and he had some personal issues between them and his greatest regret is that he never took the opportunity to tell his dad that he forgave him. He then told everyone that if they had any hard feelings toward each other they best take the chance they have now to make things right instead of somewhere up the road the chance is no longer there and you live with the regret for the rest of your life. It was very touching and very true.Thank you all for your prayers, and words of encouragment they meant more than you will ever know.

Ron

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.