• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New 80 watt Connex

Are you talking about the 4300? That's an 80 watt Connex that has been out for a year or so.

Aren't they already out?

cnx3300hpblue2.jpg

Premiere has them here Connex 3300hp

It is a prototype 3300hp, a west coast tech said he would be receiving it soon,to test and give his opinions, so i guess it will be a while.

Off hand that makes no sense. The 3300HP is dual finals and good for 35 er so honest watts, and has been around for years. The new 4300 that has been out for awile looks just like the 3300 but has a 2290 final and will do 75-90 watts. The only thing I can figure is maybe they are changing the finals in the regular 3300HP to mosfets or something. Who knows.

Same radio just using IRF520's good for 55 watts or so. Just another way to make more money off same thing.

Is the Stryker going to have ssb too? That would be good. I haven't heard alot about the stryker brand but what I have heard is good..... I hope it is out soon.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.