• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEW COBRA 29 LX LE - COMING SOON!

Replace the delta tune with variable power so that the conscientious operator can turn the output power down too 2 watts so as not to overload nearby operators. ;)

Replace the delta tune with variable power so that the conscientious operator can turn the output power down too 2 watts so as not to overload nearby operators. ;)

Never understood why the need for a delta tune due to the fact that most cb's use a 6 to 8 kc filter and you're a courteous operator to consider the need for a variable power option.

yeah thanks but it just doesn't load correctly

the whole bottom part of their site is just a grey box on this computer

Yes let us know what ya think as I said Im not an am user but iam thinkling about getting one of these for my collection but after I see all reviews on these and know for a fact that its not going to be a repeat of the COBRA 200GTL nightmare.

I bought 2 of these radios..and I love the way the face looks on them, the radio has crystal clear audio and works great. Oh another thing is they finally got the noise blanker functional..it actually works! amazing huh.

Just got in from work and got mine hooked up on the bench cooking in.

NB/ANL finally works like it should.
Excellent receive.
Already got good reports on the Xmit side.
I ordered it unmolested, DK= 5. Swing = 12
Squelch is excellent.
WX function works well.
Display controls are a nice touch.
Well worth the money.

We've done a video showing the radio and it's features -

YouTube - Cobra 29 LX LE 50th Anniversary Edition Review by CBRadioMagazine

Very impressed with the look of the display so far. Not sure how the knobs will hold up in a mobile environments (especially the main menu knob) but we'll see.

Radio performs like a typical Cobra 29 - good swing and audio.

I'm sure the next step will be adding nightwatch and bluetooth.

what is the opinion on the "digital" RF meter? Is it as responsive as a traditional meter?

Is the stock mic good(is it even noise cancelling, it has a grill), is there a good aftermarket mic that works with this radio?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated