• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new forum @ ampsrus.net

B

BOOTY MONSTER

please delete this post . thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Y'all might have more members if y'all weren't so hot headed and bossy with the people sometimes. Too much my way or the highway stuff.

Not having any particular interest in such amplifiers I kind of doubt if I'll take advantage of the forum. (I also seriously doubt if I'll be missed!)
That says nothing about how good/bad the forum is, it's just not of any interest to me, I honestly can't think of any good reason for me ever to own an extremely high powered amplifier, or even a 'fairly good' reason why anyone else would want one either.
Oh well, my loss, huh?
- 'Doc

i told your daddy redneck to delete my account , again .
since youre one of his message boys lookin to make brownie points with your post in this thread , tell him he should really really be ashamed of himself .
BUT HE LACKS THE MORAL CHARACTER TO RECOGNIZE IT !

p.s. your daddy also forgot to tell you i was MR.420 over there .
lol . free ip hiders and e-mail addresses are free and plentyful . you cant really keep anyone off a forum !!!! if/when i want to go back.......ill go back .

this is my home forum and i wont reply to this thread further out of respect for it ..........at least NOT HERE .

BTW , my original post here is a lil over a year old . a lot happens in a year .

tata...

You are good at name calling there Booty. To bad you can't express an opinion with out resorting to acting as a child. If you would have acted on this forum as you did there, you would have been banned from here as well I'm sure. And your Daddy comments are just the kind of thing I would expect from you. Maybe I should do a screen shot of your posts so all your friends here can see what you are really like.
And if your little tirade was meant to get under my skin, as is usual you failed. Have a nice day now.

There actually is a easy way to ban someone when the forum is using vBulletin software, you just need to understand the software. The forum is as only as smart as the admin when you dont care to update to the latest version of vB.
i told your daddy redneck to delete my account , again .
since youre one of his message boys lookin to make brownie points with your post in this thread , tell him he should really really be ashamed of himself .
BUT HE LACKS THE MORAL CHARACTER TO RECOGNIZE IT !

p.s. your daddy also forgot to tell you i was MR.420 over there .
lol . free ip hiders and e-mail addresses are free and plentyful . you cant really keep anyone off a forum !!!! if/when i want to go back.......ill go back .

this is my home forum and i wont reply to this thread further out of respect for it ..........at least NOT HERE .

BTW , my original post here is a lil over a year old . a lot happens in a year .

tata...

www_MyEmoticons_com__smokelots.gif
out.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.