• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New forum

The Slow part will go away as soon as the switch is complete to the new server, and it still covers all types of radio, Ham, Cb, Public service, GMRS, MURS, FRS and so on.
If it is radio related, then post up, no problems.

Jeff

I dont visit as much.....checked the export and tube, transistor amp sections for new post a couple of times a day. now all in cb section.....a small fraction of post compared to the old forum.....at least on these topics. the cb section is dead.....I rarely went there before....with combining three sections together under cb there should be lots of post to look through. The threads are real old on the bottom of the first page compared to the way things used to be. I understand the change and back the owners......but is it ok if i have my say???????????

Threads are real old on the first page? Do mean in the CB section, or ??? What you are describing sounds like a thread sorting issue. If you can elaborate, we can fix it.

I dont visit as much.....checked the export and tube, transistor amp sections for new post a couple of times a day. now all in cb section.....a small fraction of post compared to the old forum.....at least on these topics. the cb section is dead.....I rarely went there before....with combining three sections together under cb there should be lots of post to look through. The threads are real old on the bottom of the first page compared to the way things used to be. I understand the change and back the owners......but is it ok if i have my say???????????

It's all good Betty , Rome wasn't built in a day and neither has this new Forum format. The threads are old becuase there hasn't been new ones posted , it's only been a month or so since the change over. And as far as your "say" goes , don't feel like the Lone Ranger here , Your surely not alone. It is what it is and it will be ,what it will be ,one way or the other. IM still scratching my forehead on Butch's departure ? Whatever happen to give Peace a Chance ? Go figure

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.