• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Galaxy DX 29 HP

B

BOOTY MONSTER

saw this on another forum .....
Welcome to Heavy Hitters USA • Login

with the galaxy name , dual mosfet finals and a 3 year warranty and only $140 i bet they will fly off the shelves .
id still rather have a old grant myself though .

Attachments

• galaxydx29hpbackofbox.jpg
    galaxydx29hpbackofbox.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 25
  • galaxydx29hpfrontofbox.jpg
    galaxydx29hpfrontofbox.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 18

yep , ill bet a old uniden grant has better and quieter receive .
if it does 4 times the power or more it might make a Tx difference ............. once in a blue moon .

Ill tell you what the 88 and 99 were nice radios but indeed warble on SSB after awhile I loved them until that happened and Ive had a few Mirage and Galaxy versions so that was enough of that.

Great receive and great output and audio but SSB notta good choice as IO said that was to bad because my wife and I liked those radios otherwise. :sad:

Don't mean to revive an old thread, but I will be grabbing one of these next week. I like the radio and it doesn't have echo. That jells well with me because I run the 2018.

Don't mean to revive an old thread, but I will be grabbing one of these next week. I like the radio and it doesn't have echo. That jells well with me because I run the 2018.

i agree also. if i was in the market for a am only set id definately
get the galaxy 29hp for same reasons as you.just cantr beat the
audio quality and echeo sounds of the 2018. unless ya have a magnum
radio then it exactly the same

Who the hell uses SSB huh
Those that like to double their range without the expense of adding extra illegal power for one. I could give you many other reasons why some prefer SSB, but like most things, you need to experience the pleasures of SSB for yourself before you decide. Problem is, too many try it once or twice and give up without learning how to tune people in.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.