• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New here just saying Helo

silvereagle1

May 4, 2012
Helo to all of you :). I thought i would say Hi and tell you after some year's the CB has never left my mind. When I was younger my dad was a very good CB tech. He had a shop at home as well as worked at a shop full time. I would help him after school and weekend's. I sat and watch him tear them Raido's apart put new parts in and put them back together again. Dad's gone now and i rolled over 50 last year and all that time around i dont recall much of what i learnd back then. I would go get parts help with the install's but never got in to the repair of it. My plan's are to set up a base at home. I have a very nice Corba 139 and i am going to put up a tower and hang a Moonraker 4 on top of it at around 50' in the air. I know that there old school but it did the job back then and i am suer it will do the job again. Like i said befor it's been a while so i will be seeking some help along the way. Well it's nice to be here and God Bless. Silvereagle1.

Reactions: 3 people

Welcome to this Forum. There is A Lot of Useful Info On This Forum. I know i have learned seem good Info to benefit me. And there is A Lot of Members that will lend a helping hand. Kinda reminds ya of The Old Days.

welcome to da forum,.............. pull up a chair and have a cup of coffee

Welcome silvereagle. There are more than a few of us here who are run vintage gear. IMO they have a sound that can't be matched by the more modern stuff. Plus, it is so much fun getting them to do things that they were never designed to do!

There is a wealth of information here and a host of very knowledgeable people post here frequently.

Welcome!

A big Thank You To all of you it is nice to see all of your post . I will keep you all posted on the tower as well as some pic's to boot. I am going to try and get it up in the next 2 weeks. Well again Thanks for vote.s to (y) God Bless all. Silvereagle1

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.