• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Kids On the Block-GearHeads Look!

Apr 29, 2013
Just to let everyone know, SuperLoops are a fun project, but had nothing to do with the fancy wheels I've been known to drive. Shortly after departing my corporate electronics career I was picked up by a dominate force in the Baja racing circuit (Sleepy Hollow Racing). Well, next thing you know I was quickly recruited to a relatively unknown upstart in IMSA roadracing (JBR-Jim Busby Racing). I got the ride of my life as a crew member (30 yrs+) and retired as marriage, long hours and travel were more than my old tired body and mind could handle. Here's a great long lost documentary that has recently surfaced thanks to 'You Tube'. Narrated by one of the best...Burgess Meredith. This is a fun four part film that shows, with the right attitude and persistence even the little guy can do it. Enjoy, Gregg KI6IUJ

Chasing The Limits (Part 1) - YouTube

Attachments

• Lola art.jpg
    Lola art.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 279
  • Pg-1.jpg
    Pg-1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 211
  • Pg-2.jpg
    Pg-2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 272
  • Lola Wiring.jpg
    Lola Wiring.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Lola Wiring-2.jpg
    Lola Wiring-2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Rick Knoop.jpg
    Rick Knoop.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 263
  • Lola T-616.jpg
    Lola T-616.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 273

I love it! 2 things i really like in racing. LeMans cars, and rotary engines..... Vintage racing is so much more fun to watch.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.