• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Mckinley

i really would like to hear and compare that speaker.
im sold on all the good praise ive been reading

There are YouTube reviews. I haven’t seen any for 11-meter (except SSB) just other bands.

Personally, the audio is of a higher quality than with a UNIDEN BC-20 or COBRA s500. I’d want to compare it to the KENWOOD mobile speaker used in public service vehicles.

That said, the audio is “different”. Voices, etc. Not enough to matter as the DSP circuitry flat eliminates a lot of noise and allows one to hear around the rest.

Your radio is better than you think. But without DSP you won’t know it. (I don’t care brand, etc).

BHI also sells similar, and inline modules available. Also some radio mount boards.

But the WM speaker really can’t be beat for mobile. (I’d be VERY surprised if anyone returned one).

It IS the other half of the equation.

1) The antenna system

2) The transceiver (with DSP).

Reactions: undertaker
i have a kenwood mobile speaker. was looking at it thinking with a little modification it would work.
I'll YT the speaker and dig around. i personally don't like a cheap sounding speaker.

Reactions: Slowmover
i have a kenwood mobile speaker. was looking at it thinking with a little modification it would work.
I'll YT the speaker and dig around. i personally don't like a cheap sounding speaker.

Do you mea you intend to add the DSP Module between radio & speaker?

It’s the variable filtration offered by the DSP circuitry that matters.

The audio quality of the speaker is well-matched to any level of filtration.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated