• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Puppy

RT431

In the swamp
Dec 2, 2018
Nebraska
I have a new puppy. Got it over the weekend. Belongs to my youngest daughter who couldn't keep it. He's about 4 months old.
Anyone know what he is?

Hint: Not a German Shepard

Attachments

• IMG_20230314_101448825.jpg
    IMG_20230314_101448825.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65

You could purchase one of the many DNA Tests for dogs. Although pricey, just like humans, it’s useful information for medical personal in identifying possible genetic health issues.

We have a winner!

We have a winner!

Belgian Malinois
I have one so it was kind of easy. Good luck to you!!. Most energetic pup you could ever get. Will eat your house worse than termites until trained. But I wouldn't trade for anything. The best.

Reactions: RT431
He's 4 months old and so far has been good. He plays well with our other dogs and is good with the kids.
Not sure where she got him but I'll take him.

Reactions: Riverman
I see you already have a winner, but my guess would have been the pure bread Serengeti Armadillo chewing dog. Not really, I had no idea but with those ears I would have thought some kind of shepherd.

Reactions: RT431

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?